Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Upon learning a bit more about voice in class today, I have chosen to analyze this rendition of Hamlet once again from a new perspective. When I listen to the characters speak at around the same 50 minute mark, I hear the emotions they are trying to portray in a variety of ways. The man giving the speech at this mark enunciates his words in a very majestic way. As if he is speaking in the middle ages, even though his clothes still suggest otherwise. He yells his words at some points like he is lamenting. He really goes for it and it sounds as if someone is really in pain. He doesn't care about how he sounds or how he looks, he is truly acting and saying his lines like he is in pain, which I think deserves respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trees of Men

I have always been fascinated with trees. Ever since I was young, I loved to climb and play in them. I would observe them and ma...